Petro Urica Project (Heavy Oil Early Production Facilities)
Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /services/webpages/util/p/1/p11os1l6.attwebspace.com/lnd-co.com/public/concrete/core/libraries/block_view.php on line 311
Petro Urica: PDVSA-CNPC Joint Venture
Zuata, Guarico, Venezuela
- Basic Engineering,
- Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC)
- Commissioning and Operation (2 years)
Start / Complete:
March 2014 / October 2016 (forecasted)
- 50,000 barrels of Diluted (Nafta) Crude Oil (16 API)
- 4,000 barrels of produced water
- 4.5 MMSCFD of associated Natural Gas
- 80,000 barrels of Storage Capacity
- Second Early Production Facility (EPF) developed in the Orinoco Oil Belt to handle Heavy Crude Oil from the New Developments in the Faja region in Venezuela.
- Fast Track project from Concept Engineering to Start-Up in 9 Months.
- LINDSAYCA's Design will be able to dehydrate and degasify the DCO to deliver less than 1% water content Diluted Crude Oil (DCO).
8 API crude oil will be blended with a Diluent (Nafta) at the well heads to obtain 16 API Diluted Crude Oil (DCO).
LINDSAYCA developed the initial Engineering and is under current development of the Detail Engineering phase. Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Start Up services are also LINDSAYCA's responsibility. Once in operation, LINDSAYCA will operate the EPF during an initial period of 24 months.
All Engineering will be handled in house. Pressured vessels for the separation process will be fabricated at LINDSAYCA's Fabrication Shop located in Houston, TX.
All associated skids for this heavily modularized plant will be handled by LINDSAYCA's Houston fabrication facility as well.